Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Randomness - A Teaser From Atlanta

Atlanta



I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Atlanta. Before flying out here, I picked up a book, The Zen Of Social Media Marketing by Shama Hyder Kabani, at the library. I pretty much read the entire book on the plane and took copious amounts of notes.

You'll hear a lot more about this book in the future. I'm hoping I'll be able to write something like, "I read this book 3 months ago and it completely changed my business. I don't know how I ever survived without it!", but we'll just have to wait and see. Regardless, it's a pretty amazing read and I'd recommend it to any business owner, even if you don't know the first thing about My Face or Tweety.

Also, I just want to say this: Atlanta, you are hot and muggy, but I can manage. Please be nice to me during my photo shoots. This photographer isn't used to the humidity!