Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Check... Check... Is this mic on?

Comments: Show or Hide?

I've been looking at that button for a while now. I've been wondering if I should change it from "Hide" to "Show". The question that I keep wondering is, "Why?" What is the benefit of enabling comments? I know that it can create a sense of community. I know that it can encourage conversations and open communications. So, really, the question should be, "Why not?"

I guess I've been hesitant to enable comments because there's nothing I dislike more than seeing "0 comments" below a blog post. It's even worse when I see that after every single blog post on a page.

So, I'm opening up the comments to you. Please, let me know if you're reading. Let me know if you like what you read. Let me know you're out there. Your comments are much appreciated.

By the way, the guy in the image is my good friend, Sammy T.

No comments:

Post a Comment