Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tanya's Hair Shoot - Denver Stylist Photography

When you receive a phone call from your favorite hair stylist and she asks if you'd like to take photos of some models after she does their hair for a TV show audition, you say YES! Tanya, who I've worked with in the past both as a hairstylist and as a model, was auditioning for a TV show for hairstylists and had to come up with some styles that were just a little more outrageous than normal. Needless to say I was pretty excited about this shoot.

Not wanting to keep this opportunity all to myself, I invited Belle with Mahal Bella Photography along for the ride. I'd been trying to get her into the studio for a while so that she could get a little studio experience. Plus, I was very curious to see her interpretation of the same thing I was photographing. I had a great time working with her and was very impressed with her photos (see them here).

Both of the models, Kalli and Kiley, were a pleasure to work with. Tanya's hair was, of course, amazing! I'm not sure when she'll find out about the TV show, but I sure am glad that she gave it a shot and thought of getting some photos once their hair was done. Thanks, Tanya!

 

1 comment: