Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tanya Part IV



Tanya IV - The Return Of Tanya. Hmmm... not as catchy as I'd hoped. Anyway, Tanya's back and better than ever! You might remember her from one of my previous posts, creatively titled Tanya, Tanya Part II, and Tanya Part III. Once when we were shooting, I asked her if she'd be a guinea pig when I got into a studio. She agreed, so as soon as I got the studio space, she was the first person I contacted.

This shoot consisted of a bunch of messing with lights and trying to make things look right. Fortunately, Tanya was very patient and seemed like she was having a good time. We tried a few different looks. That's one thing that I didn't anticipate about a studio: It's much easier to change outfits! She came in with her entire closet (or close to it), so she had lots of clothes to choose from. She was able to change outfits 3 times during the shoot, which is something that is just not possible on location.

My introduction to the studio was made much more enjoyable by working with someone I know and am familiar with. Tanya was a real pro, both putting up with my crazy behavior and still giving me some great looks (as well as a hard time!). I am happy with the photos and so is she. I feel like I've made some huge leaps in my studio skills since this shoot, but that might not have been possible without: The Return Of Tanya!

You can see more photos from the shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment