Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mia - Denver Model Photography

I first met Mia while photographing for the CRAVE Denver book. While she's a pretty amazing woman in many different ways, Wilhelmina Denver thinks she has what it takes to be a model. When they asked her for some photos, Mia asked me to be her photographer.

So, we headed out to a cute little part of Denver to spend an afternoon enjoying the weather and taking photos. With the help of the fabulous Tina Gill, who handled the styling for the shoot (and let me tell you, I think Mia brought her entire closet to the shoot, so Tina had plenty of clothing options), Mia looked amazing! All I had to do was make sure to get some great photos of her. Fortunately, although she had never done a photo shoot like this before, she was a natural and made my job very easy.

We are all quite pleased with how the photos turned out. It seems that no matter what Mia does, she does well. My previous experience with her and CRAVE showed me that she's a leader, a networker and just a great person to have on your side. My photo shoot with her showed me that she's also got what it takes to be a model!

Special thanks to Ototo for letting us take over their back room and temporarily turn it into Mia's closet, I mean a dressing room. :)

By the way, the CRAVE book just happens to hit the streets tomorrow here in Denver, so make sure to pick up your copy at any business that's featured in the book!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment