Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Flowers

Although it's officially Spring, it won't really start to feel like it around Denver for a few more weeks.  I've already got a daffodil that's blooming in my front yard, but really, we've still got a while before our gardens a full of flowers.  With that in mind, I thought I'd give you a taste of spring by posting a few flower photos I took last year in Victoria, British Columbia at the Butchart Gardens.

I'm not normally a flowery picture kind of photographer, but when you visit the Butchart Gardens, or any botanical gardens for that matter, you can't help but want to take a bunch of photos.  Not content with getting "normal" flower photos, I wanted to try something a little different with a unique lens combo I cooked up, sort of a twist on macro photos.  Here are the results of my experiments.  I hope you like them!















4 comments: