Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday Already? This Week In Photography.


Where did this week go?  It's been pretty busy around here lately, which might be the reason I haven't posted anything about what I've been up to all week long.  Last weekend was filled up with a wedding, some family photography and senior photos.  I also took a day during the week to catch the Flash Bus Tour as it made a stop in Denver.  Not to mention the fact that I'm finalizing the design on some new fliers and marketing pieces.

Here are a few sneak peaks for you.  Expect full posts soon!  Have a great weekend!

Max, Shane, Stella and Amber stopped by the studio for some family photos.

Gabby and I spent a few minutes downtown for a Senior Mini Session.
What's a Senior Mini Session?  I'm glad you asked!  Head on over to my Facebook Page for more info.
Planning a wedding in Denver?  I photograph weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment