Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tanya Part II


As I write this, my eyes are sore and itchy, I have seeds in my hair and I think I just felt something crawling up my leg. This is not my typical post-shoot condition, but if I keep shooting with Tanya, who knows what I'll be writing about next time. The one thing that makes it all worth it is it's just so much fun! Plus, we always come away with great photos.

Tanya and I had a previous shoot that was amazing. It didn't take us long to set up another shoot. We decided we'd have a bit of a Western theme, so she pulled out the boots and jeans, I grabbed my camera and we headed out to some open space.

Fortunately, the open space was beautiful. It was a nice, warm day. The worst part was the wind. It wouldn't have been so bad if we weren't next to a bunch of plants that were seeding like crazy. The little, fuzzy seeds were sticking to our lips and flying into our eyes, ears, and mouths. Once I saw the photos, though, it was all worthwhile. Once again, Tanya did not disappoint and the photos rock!

Like I said in my last post about Tanya, "it's nice when two people click". Today, I was reminded of that once again. We drove around, talked, acted goofy and took photos. I can't ask for much more than that.

You can see more images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment