Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mandi



Working with Mandi was one of the best surprises I could have hoped for. It was the first time I had worked with a gray seamless background, which is now one of my favorite backgrounds to use! We started clicking pretty quickly, so her poses and expressions quickly started working very well. The lighting was doing some really good stuff for us. All-in-all, it was a great shoot!

Mandi made the drive down from Fort Collins for this shoot. She brought a good selection of clothes that gave us quite a few different looks. The thing that surprised me the most, though, was her face. It seemed like we got so many different looks with just subtle changes to the lighting or her expression. She's a lady of many faces!

I just had an opportunity to work with Mandi again this past weekend (I'll post a little something about that soon) and it was like meeting an old friend! She is definitely going places in the modeling world, so keep an eye out for Mandi.

You can see more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment