Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shantey



When Shantey walked into my studio, there was one word in my mind: "Wow!". She's tall and she's pretty, but she's not intimidating. She's fun and friendly. She's goofy. She's not afraid to be a real person. Good photos started happening very quickly.

Out of anyone I've shot with, I think Shantey got into the music the most and that really made the shoot fun. Our mood was influenced by the music, which translated into the photos. She was dancing and full of energy, which in turn gave me more energy. This is how it should be!

She had a few different outfits and with each one came a different attitude. The collared shirt gave her power. The blue cowl-neck gave her a casual feel. The white sweater started out pure fashion and then, with a change of lighting, became slightly seductive!

It's not every time that I'm already hoping for another shoot before the first one is over, but Shantey made me want to work with her again. Her attitude, energy and emotion were contagious. I think the only cure is to shoot again!

You can see more photos from the shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment