Friday, October 23, 2009

Joyce


I met Joyce through a model that I've worked with in the past. Tanya is one of my favorite models to work with and she likes my work, so she wanted to treat her mom to a photo session for her birthday. When she said that her mom was a little nervous about the shoot, I suggested that we grab a beer first just to loosen up a bit. After a beer and some nice conversation it was time to shoot.

The weather was beautiful. Tanya found a great location with a lake right in the middle of town! Joyce looked wonderful and had on some killer orange boots. After getting out the jitters, we settled down and took some great photos. She was even up for an outfit and location change!

Near the end of the shoot we got Tanya and her brother Ben involved and took a few group photos with them as well. Although the idea of this birthday present might have been to pamper Joyce and give her some great photos of herself, I have a feeling her favorites will probably be the photos of her and her kids. That's just the way moms are!

You can see more photos from the shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment