Friday, June 15, 2012

Sarah – Denver High School Senior Photography


When Sarah expressed interest in an all-film session for her high school senior photos, I was so happy! She's a very free, flowy, outdoorsy person. I knew that combining her great personality, a beautiful location and film would give us some amazing photos. We were not disappointed! Please enjoy the photos that Sarah and I created on a sunny day in May.











Info that photographers will care about:
- Cameras: Holga 120 and Nikon F100
- Film used: Portra 400, Portra 800, Fuji 800Z, Kodak 400CN

4 comments:

  1. I love these!!! Film is such a beautiful medium ... and you executed it perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one , it's cute photos , It's AWESOME!! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jazzy! These were so much fun to shoot, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

      Delete