Monday, June 4, 2012

Michelle and Todd – Denver Wedding Photography


Michelle and Todd had a beautiful wedding at the Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield. Friends and family flew in from around the country and were treated to a gorgeous Colorado evening. Michelle’s beautiful smile was contagious and Todd’s quick wit kept me on my toes all day long. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a great time at this wedding. I know I did! Congratulations Michelle and Todd!



















This special day wouldn’t have been possible without a great team. Here’s who helped make the day so perfect:
Planning: A Touch Of Bliss

Ceremony/Reception: Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
2nd Photographer: Tess Polivka

DJ: Rock Candy DJ
Rentals: Colorado Party City
Makeup/Hair: Affordable Wedding Hair
Flowers: Brilliant Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment