Friday, June 1, 2012

Film Fun - Part 3

The love affair continues. What started out as a way to have some fun during the wedding off-season has turned into a part of my regular photography. After completing Project 180 (5 weeks, one 36 exposure roll of film per week), I knew that film was something that I wanted to continue shooting with. While it will never replace digital for me, it will definitely compliment it. I’ve even started working it into some of my portrait sessions!


Here are some recent scans of personal stuff from walks around Denver. I hope you enjoy the 35mm, 120 and Polaroid fun!













These last two are from my newly-acquired Polaroid Big Shot! It's a dedicated portrait camera that uses Polaroid pack film. These were just a few test shots, so I can't wait to take it out some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment