Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Year End Review - 2010 Outtakes and Other Fun Photos - Part I: Families and Events

This is what happens when you photograph people you know.
Over the course of a year, after photographing so many families and individuals, it's always fun to look back and remember how much fun we had at each shoot.  Lots of people are intimidated when a camera is pointing at them, so I always try to make sure photo shoots are fun events, not serious affairs.  As evidence, I'd like to present the following photos:



Sharing a moment...

Mmmmm... bulldog kisses.

The moment before they fell through the seamless paper background.

I have no idea what is going on here.

When you ask a child to make funny faces, you never know what you're going to get.

Demon dog!


"Take off your jacket" turned into this.

I love natural laughter.

Surprise!

They were dying to make funny faces, so I indulged them.
Even dogs get caught off guard sometimes.
Love n Joy... and laughter and fun!

Apparently I'm funny?

That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment