Monday, August 30, 2010

Jennifer and Chris

I'm not going to deny that I love referrals. What could be better than having a client send a friend your way? I'll tell you what could be better. When the client is a lot of fun to hang out with. Usually their friends are fun to hang out with also, so you know you're going to have a good shoot!

Jennifer got in touch with me based on a friend's recommendation. She wanted family photos of her, her husband Chris and their son Andrew. Since they live in Littleton, we chose to meet at Clement Park first thing in the morning.

It was a beautiful morning and Andrew was in good spirits. I think seeing the ducks swimming in the pond really made his day. After some slightly posed photos down by the water we headed up to the playground, because, let's face it, kids always love a good playground and it makes for great photos!

Andrew certainly loved playing around on the playground. He was having so much fun he didn't even notice when I stole Jennifer and Chris for a few minutes for some couples photos! Of course, Andrew was the star of the show and we got some great photos that show off his big blue eyes.

As with any shoot that children are involved in, we finished up pretty quickly. Once a kid is done, the shoot is over and it started to become clear that Andrew was done. We said our goodbyes and I headed up to a coffee shop to meet my wife, look over the photos and reflect on a great morning.

You can see more photos from their shoot here.