Friday, August 20, 2010

The Friday Fix - 8/20/10

My wife and I just got back from a much needed vacation, but that doesn't mean we weren't listening to music the whole time! Our car came with Sirius Radio and we very quickly found the stations we liked for driving around Seattle and Victoria. Once I got home, it was time to edit a ton of photos, so that meant more music! So, without further ado, here's what I've been listening to for the past few weeks:

While driving around Seattle, we found BBC Radio 1 to be our favorite station on Sirius and listened to it for most of our trip. Once I got home, I was able to track down the live feed on the BBC website. Now we can listen to great British music anytime!

I've been a fan of Ra Ra Riot for a few years now and am super excited that they are coming through Denver on the tour to support their new album, The Orchard. I couldn't be happier that NPR has it streaming on their website for free until it's release date next week. It's been streaming at my house quite a bit this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment