Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Week - The In-Laws and My Mom


Way back in 2009, I got together with my wife, her parents and my mom for a Thanksgiving photo shoot. For whatever reason, the photos never made it onto my Flickr account, so I never blogged about the shoot. Without further ado, here are some family photos!

Pueblo, Colorado has some great locations for photos. One of them, Rosemount Museum, is just a block away from my in-law's house. I looked at the weather, picked the warmest day and set up a time to shoot, choosing the latest part of the afternoon when it would be the warmest and we'd have great, low sunlight falling on us.

Since we all get along, it wasn't hard to relax and get some natural photos of everyone. My wife and her parents were having a great time and some of my favorites of the day are of them goofing around. For the photos of me and my mom, Belinda took the camera and shot us. She's pretty good, eh? Finally, when it was time for some photos of Belinda and me, my mom took the camera. It was fun to be on the other side of the camera for a while. Of course, Belinda took full advantage of the fact that she could boss me around and gave me quite clear directions on what she wanted! :)

At the end of the day, we had some good photos and some great memories. Everyone had fun, the weather was beautiful and, most importantly, our moms were happy! Does it get any better than that?

You can see more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment