Monday, August 22, 2011

What's up with the initials?

You might have noticed in a bunch of my wedding previews from last week I just used the couple's initials, while in others I used their names.  What's up with that?

Any weddings that I shoot with other photographers are their weddings.  I'm there to help capture different angles and moments, but the wedding isn't mine.  In these cases, I just use the couple's initials.  Why?  If the couple's friends search for their wedding, I don't want my blog post coming up in the search results.  Then they might think I was the main photographer!

When the wedding is my wedding, I use the couple's full names.  Same idea... when people search for a wedding, I want to be found in the search results!

OK, now that that's cleared up, get ready for a beautiful wedding I'll be posting on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment