Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lindsay and Bob - Silverthorne Wedding Photography


On a beautiful July afternoon, Lindsay and Bob were married in Silverthorne, CO.  If you remember when I met up with them in November for a quick photo shoot, I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding.  Well, this was it and it was everything I hoped it would be!

They chose to weave lots of Asian-inspired details into their wedding, including a Torii Gate that her dad built (and had to transport up the mountain in a moving truck), a sake ceremony (san san kudo), and 1000 hand-folded origami cranes!  To say that this wedding had some amazing details would be an understatement!

What made this wedding truly special was the presence of so many family and friends.  It was obvious, not only from the distances people traveled, but by the way everyone acted around each other that this was a very close family and a group of friends that has been around for a long time and will continue to be friends far into the future.  It was such a joy getting to know everyone (I went up the day before to photograph the rehearsal dinner).  By the time I left I felt like I had made a bunch of new friends!

Lindsay, thank you so much for believing in me and booking me before I ever even considered shooting weddings.  I had a wonderful time with you, Bob and your families and friends.  Congratulations, Lindsay and Bob.  I hope you have many, many years of joy and happiness together!

Location: Silverthorne Pavilion
Flowers: Joanelle's
Catering: Gilchrist Catering
Makeup: Belle Amore Makeup Artistry
DJ: Top Hat Entertainment
Officiant: Josh Ratzlaff
Photography: John Bosley Photography
2nd Photographer: Sara Hasstedt Photography
















Another huge thanks to Sara Hasstedt for helping me photograph this day.  I couldn't have done it without you, Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment