Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nina - Denver Headshot Photography


Earlier this week I met up with Nina from Y.Lo Epicure, a caterer here in Denver, for some natural headshots.  She has a friend who let us use her beautiful property near Golden for her portrait session and we were able to get some great photographs.  Although I had to work around the paintball splats (her friends are paintballers, or at least the guys are), it wasn't hard to find a few great places for some photos.  

I want to share how Nina and I met.  A few weeks ago I received what seemed like a rather random email from Nina.  We're both members of the Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce and she found my name in the member directory.  Since we work within the same industries at times (weddings and events), she thought it would be a good idea to get to know each other.  How awesome is that!?  

Our first meeting went great and we immediately set up a portrait session for her since I noticed she didn't have a photo on her web site.  Fast forward a few weeks and here's what we got in less than 30 minutes (I try to keep it short for professionals... I know how valuable their time is): 







No comments:

Post a Comment