Thursday, May 26, 2011

High School Senior Portrait Fundraiser

If you’re going to be a high school senior, need Senior Portraits and want to support Colorado MESA then I’ve got a great deal for you!  I’ll be donating 20% of every dollar spent on Senior Portrait sessions and any associated print purchases through June 30 to Colorado MESA.. 

Colorado MESA is a non profit organization that supports math (M), engineering (E), science (S) and achievement (A) in middle schools and high schools. It is designed to encourage minority and female students to prepare themselves for a college education and to major in mathematics, engineering or science. I know many people who have been involved in MESA and can say with confidence that it's a great organization (and you don't think I'd be donating to them if they didn't deserve it, do you?).

So, if you're in the market for some Senior Portraits and want to support a good cause, please contact me soon. I'm only donating from any sessions and purchases made before June 30, so it's definitely a limited time offer!  See you soon!

You can see more of my Senior Portraits here.

No comments:

Post a Comment