Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stephanie - Denver College Senior Photos


When Stephanie first talked to me about taking some photos of her I knew it was going to be a good shoot.  She's a college senior and is graduating from Metro in just a few weeks, so she wanted some photos taken in Denver that she could show to her family.  She thought Civic Center Park looked like a good location and I couldn't agree more!  I had always wanted to do a photo shoot there so I jumped at the opportunity.  If these photos are anything to go by, I think I'll be doing more sessions there.

We did eventually work our way out of the park and took some photos around the Denver Public Library and the Denver Art Museum, as well as a few of the surrounding neighborhoods.  We had a beautiful day to work with and, in spite of a constant breeze that kept messing up Stephanie's hair, it was a good day.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment