Friday, January 4, 2013

End of Year 2012 - Phone Photography

One thing I'll remember about 2012 was that it was the year I finally embraced phone photography. I started out the year with an Android phone and ended it with an iPhone, but regardless of which phone I used, I had a great time learning how to get the best photos possible. Most of the time (even on some vacations) it was the only camera I used.

Looking back, I took photos of so many different things that now I probably wouldn't have a picture of if I didn't have my phone with me. I have photos of my first In-N-Out burger, random street art, beautiful light, sunsets, reflections in puddles and good times with friends. And trees. Lots of trees. Looking back at all of my phone photos from 2012 was a great trip down memory lane. It's no wonder that when I head out for a walk the first camera I usually reach for these days is my phone.

If you want to keep up with my latest phone photography, follow me on Instagram.






















No comments:

Post a Comment