Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridal Fashion - Denver Fashion and Wedding Photography


It seems like ages ago that I shot some bridal fashion photos for a few different Denver wedding vendors, but I'm only just now sharing them with you here on the blog.  Why the delay?  I had to wait until the magazine I was shooting them for was published (I just love saying that)!

When Natalee Moldenhauer with Natalee M Designs asked me to be her photographer for an upcoming feature in Herlife Magazine I immediately said yes!  I had worked with her a few times in the past (for her spread in CRAVE Denver and also in my personal bridal fashion shoot) and knew that she did beautiful work.

Fortunately, we had beautiful weather and the crab apples were in full bloom.  Natalee trusted me enough to give me control over the look of all of the photos, which was both very exciting but also somewhat stressful.  I could be as creative as I wanted, but the photos had better work for Natalee and Herlife!  Since we had an entire day to shoot and access to the entire building and grounds of the Wellshire Inn, lack of options was not an excuse!

At the end of the day we had shot inside and outside, driven golf carts all over the place, climbed in trees, and had a ton of fun!  All of the models were great to work with and really worked hard to give Natalee what she wanted.  It was hard to just sit on these images for the last few months and not show them off, but I think it was worth the wait.  I hope you think so too!

Headpieces: Natalee Moldenhauer with Natalee M Designs
Flowers: Natalee M Designs
Gowns: ECO-Bridal Gowns and Marie Margot Bridal Couture
Hair: Katie of Scarlet Salon
Makeup: Allison of Scarlet Salon
Location: Wellshire Inn
Models: Lori Auguste, Lori Baird, Becky Klatt and Tracy Shellooe Donna Baldwin Talent

You can see more photos from the shoot in the June issue of Herlife (see it online here).








2 comments:

  1. That parasol photo is absolutely to DIE for! I love it!!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! As you can see, Lori had loads of personality.

    ReplyDelete