Friday, September 25, 2009

Ashliia in Fort Collins




Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with Ashliia Jhanei on the campus of Colorado State University (CSU). CSU's campus has a huge variety of different architectural styles, providing many different choices of shape, color and texture to include in photographs. I attended CSU, so I was already familiar with the campus and had a few locations in mind before arriving to scout. After an hour of walking around campus, I had plenty of locations ready for the shoot so we wouldn't waste daylight wandering around looking for good locations.

Ashliia arrived dressed in jeans, heels, a black top and an awesome turquoise necklace that she made herself! After some discussion about our goals for the shoot, we headed out and got to work.

At the end of the day, after the sunlight had all but vanished, we were both very happy with how everything had worked out. As you can see, we got some excellent photographs. I hope to work with her again very soon. Thanks Ashliia!

You can see more photos from my photo shoot with Ashliia here.

No comments:

Post a Comment