Monday, September 10, 2012

Tasha and Jeremy - Denver Engagement Photos


Strolling around LoDo with Tasha and Jeremy, I felt more like a friend who just happened to be taking photos of them than a wedding photographer. Maybe it was because we met up at LoDo's before the shoot (which just happens to be where they met) or maybe it was because they're just so easy to talk to, but I just felt like were out having a good time and somehow came back with a camera full of good photos.

Oh yes... we got some good photos. In fact, we got some great photos! Jeremy is just so calm and loving around Tasha and Tasha is just so energetic and fun! I've heard rumors that their wedding is going to be pretty wild, so I'm definitely looking forward to photographing it in October. Until I come back with proof of their wild and crazy wedding, check out Tasha and Jeremy's engagement session!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment