Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching Up... Part 2

If you saw yesterday's blog post, you saw some of my color film photos from Thanksgiving.  After all the turkey and pie had been eaten, Tess, Mike and I headed out into the park for a quick photo shoot.  I traded the color film for black and white and we caught the last of the golden autumn light.  As you can see, we were having a lot of fun together and mostly goofing around, but I still love these photos!

Before we get to the photos, though, I have to give a huge thank you to Tess and Mike.  They didn't come to spend Thanksgiving with us planning on a photo shoot.  I suggested it and they accepted it.  We've become very close friends over the past year and I'm so thankful for how much our relationship has grown and blossomed.  I really can't think of a better day to spend with close friends and family than Thanksgiving and I can't think of better memories to have than of us in a park with a camera on a beautiful November day.












No comments:

Post a Comment