Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Wrapup

2011. It's been a damn good year. I've met some amazing people. They're the kind of people who will be lifelong friends and will challenge me to improve as a photographer. I've gained focus, both in my business and personal life. I broken down barriers, shed inhibitions and really feel that flourished as a person.

Sometimes figuring out what's important and what needs to go away is a difficult thing. Other times, it's a very simple decision. This year I've been faced with both and I believe I've made the right decision every time.  Let me tell you... that feels good.

I've been privileged enough to work with some wonderful and generous people this year.  They have made a huge impact on my career.  I can't thank these people enough for working with me, letting me work with them and being there to help out when a business challenge (or opportunity) presented itself:

Karina Heneghan, Kimothy and Tess with Love n Joy PhotographySara Hasstedt, Annabelle with Mahal Bella PhotographyAutumn Cutaia, Sarah with Trulife PhotographyKen MillerMichael Sasser, Katy with Golden Paisley Photography, Rachael with Rachael Grace Photography, Marina with Marina Photo Art, Sarah with Lola Photography and Art Heffron.

Goodbye, 2011. You'll be missed. You'll be remembered fondly. I can only hope that 2012 holds half of the opportunity, the fun and the love that you provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment