Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tech Tuesdays - OpenSourcePhoto (OSP)

I love a good internet forum. When I was into computers and overclocking, I spent a lot of time on the MaximumPC forums. When I want to geek out about fountain pens, I head over to the Fountain Pen Network. For some reason, I had never spent much time looking for a photography forum. Little did I know what I was missing!

While watching Jasmine Star on the Creative Live event, I heard her repeatedly mention the OSP forum by David Jay. I was intrigued, so I googled it and came up with this: OpenSourcePhoto.

If you're a photographer of any skill level, I highly encourage you to head over and check this forum out. It's got pages and pages of information and an archive of posts that goes back years. The people who frequent these forums are honest and willing to help out. I've only been there for a month and have already picked up lots of useful info and made some good connections. Now it has joined the ranks of web sites that I check on a daily basis. It's definitely time well-spent!